Friday, May 11, 2007

Escape



Sunny and I helped paint at the Davises' new flat the other day. They just moved in yesterday, and it is beautiful!! I am excited about the ministry that will take place there. So, Phil left before Sunny and I and shut the gate which locked behind him. When she and I went to leave, we could not get out!! So, we climbed over the fence and risked our lives, but we were not scared at all. Sorry, retraction.....we did not risk our lives, although Sunny (with her fear of heights) was a tad nervous. We tried to be incognito, so the neighbors would not wonder, but just as Sunny was climing down, a huge group of people appeared from nowhere. We were laughing so hard, she froze and couldn't do anything. You had to be there I guess, but it was a good time.

1 comment:

Rebekah and Petr said...

Ha! Ask Sunny about another time she was stuck on a wall...hint: cemetary.