Friday, March 30, 2007

My Family



I wanted to show you my family. This group of folks is one of God's greatest blessings to me. The sister in the back with my mom is Mary Margaret. She is "mom" to little David and Margaret, 4 and 2. She is such a funny and creative mother. David and Margaret are FULL of life. They bring much joy and tons of laughter into our family. Mom is the best mom ever, and is the type of godly woman I desire to be. Weston is beside David, and she is a sophomore at Washington and Lee University. She is wise, tender and a blast. Priscilla is the sister who is holding Margaret; she is a beautiful and brilliant attorney who deeply encourages me. Dad is holding the wine, and is the strongest and funniest man I know :) Mary Margaret's husband, Richard, is pictured with David in the other photo. Richard loves the Lord and each of us well.

My biggest fear in coming to Prague was that I would not be able to stand being so far away from my family. God has been so faithful in strengthening me and them. So far, so good! :) I do look forward to seeing at least some of them over here in June!!!

No comments: